Yonex Astrox 77 has the potential to be the best badminton racket of 2020, as it is a great badminton racket perfectly balanced body and perfect shape.
This high-end racket is a good choice for you are a complete professional and a serious level player. This in-depth review will give you a technical idea of this racket and a bit justification of the cost. This badminton racket uses a new element of graphite material called Namd, which improves the power of the racket and the graphite fiber.
Blows, more power from the baseline
The Yonex Astrox 77 is finally here. Over time, the Astrox series will take over the entire Arcsaber series. The Astrox 77 is a high-end badminton racket for the real first. It allows players to take control with, the fast attack game. Two characteristics of the racquet stand out: 1. It is possible steeper smashes to beat 2. The racket generates 7.1% more power. On the one hand, you keep the opponent under pressure with the Yonex Astrox 77 and, on the other hand, you can generate much more energy from the baseline.
What do professionals say about the Yonex Astrox 77?
- Akana Yamaguchi (World Ranking no . 2): “. I can feel the improvement from the top of the racket really catch the ferry and throws it with power. I could use and I can already hit better shots With that!”
- Marcus Fernaldi (World Classification of Doubles No. 3): “It’s very easy to swing and really improves my punches, I can hit fast and powerful shots in succession and I can not wait to get on the court with that!”
- Ratchanok Intanon (World No. 8): “It feels soft every time I swing this racquet, and it makes my swing more powerful “
- Delivered without tension
- 7% more power than existing products
- The angle of impact becomes steeper
- Powerful and sharp breaks
- Made for the attack
This badminton racket is heavy like the Yonex Voltric Force 2. But in this case, it’s still a good choice for beginners who want to start professionally. Heavy head makes it easier to serve properly and smashing capabilities.
Easy to Control
Though it’s a heavyweight badminton racket, it’s still pretty much easy to control to swing it while playing. Beginners can reply to the opponent pretty much fast and can be easier to play like a professional.
Our experts didn’t find any major problems with the racket but one thing can be noticed that this badminton racket is a bit short. So anyone with a short arm can have the problem to play with this racket.
Whom Should buy it?
As we have mentioned earlier this is badminton racket is for the professionals. If you look at the price point you will get an idea of the premium quality of the racket and a great choice for the professionals.
If you are looking for something professional but for the beginners, this badminton racket can be a great help. If you are ready to buy, click on the button below to get racket now.